Monday, June 25, 2007

Welcome

Welcome!
Here's a snap shot of the myriad of thoughts that go through my little brain. This blog is intended to be a personal think tank. Here you will find some interesting experiments that I intend to practice on my personal and professional life.

Personal and professional leadership will be the gist of every experiment. Exploring the gazillions of ideas that mushroom up everyday and finding ways to sort them through is the challenge. Ultimate goal is to find an answer to the big question - what can I do to make this world a better place?

I invite you to join me in taking a different look at our world through the new lenses brought by the new science - meta physics.

1 comment:

M Squared Designs LLC said...

i cant wait to explore the gazillions of ideas that mushroom up everyday... lunch?